Report an issue

The following web links may help if you spot an issue within the World Heritage Site which you think needs reporting. 

If you have an issue with facilities such as public toilets or parking contact the individual owner directly; this will vary between facilities, it may be the Town Council, Parish Council, Cornwall Council or a private owner.

The appropriate local authority links for public land are below.

  • Dog Fouling;

  • Fly tipping;

  • Planning issues;

  • Illegal use of public rights of way (PRoW);

  • Wild fires;

Anyone with information on fires being deliberately started in the countryside are advised to anonymously call Crimestoppers free on 0800 555 111 or contact Devon and Cornwall Police on 101 with information.